Welcome to the "Xperio.ca" Website. By choosing to access the "Xperio.ca" Website you agree to accept the terms and conditions of this Legal Notice governing use of the site.
The purpose of this website is to provide information on the Xperio® group and its brands and to provide links to the group’s various websites.
Xperio®, the owner of this website, seeks to ensure that the information made available herein is both accurate and up to date when it is placed on line.
- provides no warranty as to the accurate, precise or exhaustive nature of that information,
- reserves the right to modify and correct at any time and without notice, the content of the documents published on the website.
Consequently, Xperio® can accept no liability for:
- any imprecision, inaccuracy or omission affecting the information made available on this website,
- any prejudice caused by the illicit intrusion of any third party, including when it could lead to modification of such information,
- or, more generally, for any prejudice, direct or consequential, and irrespective of the cause, origin, nature and consequences thereof, caused by the access, or inability to access, this website by any person, by the use of the website and/or by any belief in the accuracy of information originating directly or indirectly on the website.
Protection of intellectual property rights
This website is an intellectual work protected by intellectual property legislation. Unless stated otherwise, the intellectual property rights attaching to the documents contained in the website and each of the elements created for it are the sole and exclusive property of Xperio®, which grants no license or right other than that enabling access to the site.
This website respects Authors' Rights. All rights of authors of protected works reproduced and conveyed on this website are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the works other than individual, private consultation and reproduction is prohibited.
The reproduction of any and all documents published on this website is authorized solely for informational purposes in the context of personal and private use; any reproduction and use of copies made for any other purpose is expressly prohibited.
The brands, patents, logos, models, pictures, movies, graphic designs, data basis and other assets covered by intellectual property rights and mentioned on the present website are either the property of Xperio® or permission has been granted for their use. No right or license can be granted for any of the aforementioned elements without the written agreement of Xperio® or the third parties holding the relevant rights.
We collect certain personal data and safeguard the privacy and the security of the information you provide to us on this website.
The information collected in filling in the forms on the website is necessary to answer your queries. Xperio® is the data controller for this information and we will process your personal data on an administrative and information purpose or to inform you on the Xperio® group and on Xperio® brand products, save for any commercial solicitation.
Your personal data may also be processed on a statistical purpose. This data will be stored for a period no longer than is necessary to answer your query, and anyway for a period no longer than one year.
Our electronic communications allow you to take advantage of our promotions, offers and competitions.
You can unsubscribe at any time via the unsubscribe mechanism included in our messages.
As stated by law your withdrawal request will be processed within 10 days.